Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Life's too short.

"It would help him release his pain."
"Okay."



GOODBYE, FOR THE LAST TIME.
Rocky,
You stay strong okay?
No matter what happens, you'll forever be in our hearts.
Although sometimes you are a little greedy and selfish, and you tend to gobble up Rexy's food all the time,
and although you pee on Grandpa's tires everyday,
I still love you. :)
All these little imperfections? All these little silly things you do are gonna stay with me forever.
I remember when I was younger, each time after getting busted by my Mum and all,
I go to you and say,
"Rocky, you are my only friend now. Don't scold me. Don't leave me okay?"
& I end each conversation with a hug.
& not to forget, when I was wayyyyy younger, each time when I couldn't finish my milk I'll definitely give it to you. Heeees(:
I am really sure that you'll definitely feel much better after tomorrow.
Rocky, I just want you to know that,
i love you.
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.
& because of that, you'll be seeing God soon really soon.

Goodbye.


"The risk of love is loss, and the price of loss is grief. But the pain of grief is only a shadow when compared with the pain of never risking love."
- Jevin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment