Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Baby cupids sending arrows from above.


WHY IS IT THE SAME EPISODE OF GLEEEEEE? :(
gaga.


Oh i miss the times when I can just lay back and relax,
go to bed at 9.30 and dream.
eat and sleep whenever and whatever and wherever I want.
watch tv, play psp :(
Believe in tooth fairies, getting all excited about PowerPuff Girls,
quarrel with my brother while choosing characters to represent ourselves,
Go out in my pj's, eat ice cream each time I go out,
to KL every weekend, being carried when I'm exhausted,
being treated with a cone of ice-cream to please me to shop,
to be begged to try on a shirt,
to be hugged and cuddled for being adorable (lol),
to be accompanied to school,
to be given cash everyday and buying every single item I desire,
to have 6 meals a day,
to be spoiled and pampered.

LIFE OH LIFE.
Spare me. :(

I WANT GLEE. EVERYDAY. :D




No comments:

Post a Comment