Thursday, November 24, 2011

Papercutouts

"You said that you loved me, so what did you go away?" -- Last Kiss, Taylor Swift



As a prompt my butt here on this pathetic maroon computer chair, I decided to hit some sing-alongs on my playlist when I realize that its ThanksGiving today! Eventhough we do not make a hulaballoo over here, but I have a lot to be thankful for this year.
So here goes:


***


Thank You God. Thank you blessing and granting me all these amazing people around me. Thank you for the gift of life, the gift of family and friends. I would not be the person I am if it wasn't for You, dear Lord.
Please continue using me to show Your everlasting love to everyone else in this world that You created. Please help me to become the person You created me to be, Lord. Thank you for 2011.




Hey Mommy my guardian angel sent from heaven. Thanks mommy. For everything. I know you do read my blog. :) I'm sorry for not behaving and for all the mistakes that I did throughout this whole entire year. Mommy I want you to know that you are the most beautiful, prettiest inside-and-out, amazing, patient, enduring, loving, bestestestestest (yes mommy i know this word does not exist but i mean it), mother in this whole entire universe. Thank you for choosing me as your daughter for this lifetime. Thank you Mommy. I promise to make you proud. 




This is the most unflattering picture of you. Hah! Revenge, silly boy! Thanks for being my pillar of strength when I needed a shoulder to cry on, Cal. Really. I might not say this often, but you are the awesomest, coolest, handsomest brother anyone can ever ask for. I am so fortunate and bless for having a brother like you. Peace out, rockstar. 







You! Annoying little miss talkative. Thank you for all the crazy times, our TaylorSwift times, and everything else that we shared together. I truly appreciate every single second we spent together. Gosh I sound so lesbian right now. This don't come really often so you better appreciate this okay. Hahhaa. Just so you know I still keep all your random stick-ons you know. (specially the blue one from the chemistry lab) I am so blessed to have a friend like you. You know I love you. I'm sure you do. :) 


A HUGE THANK YOU to everyone else out there. You know who you are.  



I'm pretty stoked that you read this whole thing. I commend you for that. This is a ridiculously long post and you could've spent your last 4minutes doing something else. So to you....thank you so much. 








Just like our last.






Loves, 
C




No comments:

Post a Comment