Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Cold Coffee

"Don't you worry your pretty little mind, people throw rocks at things that shine." -- Ours, Taylor Swift.


Hello fellow blog-walkers and to those who happen to stumble to my blog which has been rather lifeless for the pass umpteen months. It's the start of the holidays! I'd drink for that. :)

I haven't got any plans right now but I hope to do something useful at least. I shall bake. Rawr. Fear me!

I have attempted baking in the past.

WHEN
During mid-term break.

WHAT
I wanted to bake a butter cake as it was the easiest in the cookbook. (See, babysteps. Wisdom. ;)

HOW
Everything turned out fine initially. After a good 45 minutes in the oven, my dreams of boasting about baking shattered like a flimsy china dropped on concrete floor. It was burnt and charred. Oh. Duh. Agony.

THEN, WHAT HAPPENED?
My family enjoyed the bits and pieces of the cake that weren't burnt. I have so much to thank for, really. At the top of the list? My family. :)


So yes! I go way back when it comes to kitchen issues. I shall now turn over a new leaf and I shall embrace my past and pick myself up for a better future in baking. Oh yeah.




I hope my dreams will take me somewhere magical and lovely.





Loves, 
C

No comments:

Post a Comment