Saturday, December 4, 2010

Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.

I just can't sleep tonight,


Knowing that things ain't right.


It's in the papers, its on the tv


its everywhere that I go.


Children are crying,



Soldiers are dying,


Some people don't have a home.



But I know there's sunshine beyond that rain,


I know there's good times behind that pain.



Can someone tell how to make a change?



I close my eyes and I can see a better day,



I close my eyes,



and pray.


I lose my appetite, knowing kids starve tonight.



Am I a sinner? 'Cause my dinner is still there on my plate.



I got a vision,



To make a difference.


& its starting today.



I close my eyes and I can see a better day.



I close my eyes and pray.



I close my eyes,



and pray. (:








Loves,
C.

2 comments:

  1. HEY CHRISTINA, I LOVE YOUR BLOG! I FOUND IT WHILE I WAS SEARCHING FOR SOME PHOTOS ON GOOGLE TO MAKE A VIDEO USING JB'S PRAY SONG. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heeeyyy :D thank you! :)
    feel free to save my pictures, if you want. :] have fun!

    ReplyDelete